There is no denying that the topic of anti-aging is very popular, and many people are intensely concerned about the effects of skin aging. Despite the use of various cosmetics or aesthetic treatments, they are often not satisfied with the results. Why? Because aging is an inevitable process, associated with a gradual decrease in the production of collagen and elastin, which leads to a loss of skin elasticity and the formation of wrinkles.
Fortunately, there are many strategies to delay the aging process – using creams with SPF filters, healthy eating, having an active lifestyle, or avoiding harmful habits such as alcohol and cigarettes. One of the most effective, however, are facial massages that:
• stimulate blood circulation, supplying oxygen to the skin,
• increase the absorption of the active ingredients used,
• remove toxins from the skin,
• reduce swelling and bruising,
• improve facial contours, giving a lifting effect,
• improve lymph flow,
• stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
Types of facial massage
Currently, there are various forms and techniques of massage that can be used, both in a professional salon, such as DESERT ROSE and at home. Thanks to this, everyone can find the perfect solution by their own needs, budget, or expected results.
• Kobido massage is probably the most popular anti-aging massage technique. Due to its complexity, it is recommended to use it only in reputable massage parlors – such as DESERT ROSE in Warsaw. Kobido is a dynamic technique that affects the deep layers of the skin. It is a great solution for anyone who wants to fight the signs of aging. Japanese face massage effectively smoothes wrinkles, firms the skin, and, above all, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
• Zoga Face Integration is a kind of fitness for the face that helps restore symmetry, and model and rejuvenate the skin. Its key benefits include reducing tension, reducing the depth of wrinkles, reducing dark circles under the eyes, and smoothing the so-called. frown lines
• Face massage with a gua sha stone or a roller is a method that can be practiced both in the salon and independently at home. What is important? First of all, you should ensure that the tool is disinfected and provide it with proper slip, e.g. by using a face oil, thick cream, or oil-based serum. Massage using these accessories is safe to perform on your own and in combination with your favorite cosmetics not only guarantees a lifting effect but also improves the absorption of active ingredients.
• Chinese cupping massage is a vacuum massage. It works on the principle of negative pressure, which stimulates the lymphatic and circulatory systems, which in turn intensifies metabolic processes and muscle contractile activity. It is valuable because it effectively reduces tension, increases skin elasticity, and effectively fights swelling and edema
Do you have additional questions or doubts related to facial massage? Be sure to contact us – experienced masseuses will be happy to dispel all your doubts. Welcome to DESERT ROSE!